Technology, including computing, amateur radio, and other radio-activity. Completely and totally unofficial, not endorsed by anyone. Non-anonymous comments are generally welcomed and may be used if you send them to me; contact me using link at bottom to comment. Close cover before striking.
Most Recent Posts
- An Open Letter to Keith Olbermann on being misled ...
- The Senior PC with Linux
- Facebook privacy leak du jour
- Facebook's new features secretly add apps to your ...
- Ceng wang ka - Automated Chinese WiFi hacking kits...
- Radio Shack catalogs on line
- Facebook doesn't delete what you remove
- Fat good for you, flour bad
- Yet Another Facebook Privacy Leak
- Million-plus Facebook accounts for sale by cybercr...
- Other blogs from Oak Grove
- Freecycle for Clackamas County
- Freecycle for Lake Oswego
- Freecycle for Sandy/Mt. Hood
- Google Groups - USENET archives, the Internet's Wayback machine
- Chaos Manor - doyen compu-columnist, Dr. Jerry Pournelle, the First Blog
Brains only provide the means to be more elaborately and ornately stupid. The smart merely make more complex mistakes. Historically, horrendous misjudgements have usually been the children of good minds. When you mix acuity with fanaticism, you get an ungodly stew almost certain to end in disaster. This may be worth thinking about. - Fredoneverything.net
- Name: John Bartley K7AAY
- Location: Oak Grove, Oregon, United States
Volunteer for a large international disaster relief organization serving the US.