Technology, including computing, amateur radio, and other radio-activity. Completely and totally unofficial, not endorsed by anyone. Non-anonymous comments are generally welcomed and may be used if you send them to me; contact me using link at bottom to comment. Close cover before striking.
Most Recent Posts
- The Obsolescence of the Middle Class
- Bad Science, Bogus Medical Research
- When the going is tough, stay calm and cheat
- How stolen credit cards are sold
- Website to debunk myths
- Smart phone users; how much data do you use?
- An Open Letter to Keith Olbermann on being misled ...
- The Senior PC with Linux
- Facebook privacy leak du jour
- Facebook's new features secretly add apps to your ...
- Other blogs from Oak Grove
- Freecycle for Clackamas County
- Freecycle for Lake Oswego
- Freecycle for Sandy/Mt. Hood
- Google Groups - USENET archives, the Internet's Wayback machine
- Chaos Manor - doyen compu-columnist, Dr. Jerry Pournelle, the First Blog
Brains only provide the means to be more elaborately and ornately stupid. The smart merely make more complex mistakes. Historically, horrendous misjudgements have usually been the children of good minds. When you mix acuity with fanaticism, you get an ungodly stew almost certain to end in disaster. This may be worth thinking about. - Fredoneverything.net
- Name: John Bartley K7AAY
- Location: Oak Grove, Oregon, United States
Volunteer for a large international disaster relief organization serving the US.