Technology, including computing, amateur radio, and other radio-activity. Completely and totally unofficial, not endorsed by anyone. Non-anonymous comments are generally welcomed and may be used if you send them to me; contact me using link at bottom to comment. Close cover before striking.
Most Recent Posts
- Don't know what kinda screw or bolt you need?
- Free Mystery Microsoft Security Tool for Windows
- iPhone alarm bug keeps one-time alarms silent
- Borders in deep financial trouble, spend those gif...
- How to buy an Android Tablet Computer
- $105 Android tablet
- Privacy Protection against data-scrapers
- The Obsolescence of the Middle Class
- Bad Science, Bogus Medical Research
- When the going is tough, stay calm and cheat
- Other blogs from Oak Grove
- Freecycle for Clackamas County
- Freecycle for Lake Oswego
- Freecycle for Sandy/Mt. Hood
- Google Groups - USENET archives, the Internet's Wayback machine
- Chaos Manor - doyen compu-columnist, Dr. Jerry Pournelle, the First Blog
Brains only provide the means to be more elaborately and ornately stupid. The smart merely make more complex mistakes. Historically, horrendous misjudgements have usually been the children of good minds. When you mix acuity with fanaticism, you get an ungodly stew almost certain to end in disaster. This may be worth thinking about. - Fredoneverything.net
- Name: John Bartley K7AAY
- Location: Oak Grove, Oregon, United States
Volunteer for a large international disaster relief organization serving the US.